Tuesday, June 08, 2004

The 'Fear Factor' in small town America.

As I continue to collect signatures for ballot access on behalf of the Constitution Party (and myself) in my home area I am amazed by the cowardice of the people to make a stand for what they believe.

I've been told by local people on more than one occasion that their signature on previous petitions had compromised the jobs of themselves or their loved ones. They are not convinced that their names, once submitted to the Department of State in Harrisburg, will not be shared with political gatekeepers within the Democrat and Republican parties and they, and members of their families, will be ostracized or black-balled for their desire for diversity, tolerance, and positive change within the democratic process of our Constitutional republic.

American Veterans in Domestic Defense reminds us of our duties as Americans in their post: Whose Job Is It?.

No comments: